Quality Assurance Committee
The Quality Assurance Committee is responsible for continuing education and practice standards.
- Establish and monitor standards of practice to enhance the quality of practice and reduce incompetent, impaired or unethical practice among Registrants.
- Establish and monitor standards or education and qualifications for Registrants, and liase with all associated accreditation councils.
- Establish and maintain a continuing competency program to promote high practice standards among Registrants.
- Establish guidelines for advertising by Registrants.
- Establish and monitor standards of professional ethics among Registrants.